Pages


Jimmy

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3/10 - 3/16

Last week I ran a lowly 6.5 miles on two runs.  I'm finding it very tough to get out the door with parenting duties, but I can't blame it all on that.  My motivation has been pretty pathetic since February Vacation.

Monday:  0.

Tuesday:  0.  50 degrees when I got home from school after meetings.  Gina and I performed our civic duty by voting with Brady and Emma in tow.  We had a short stroll downtown.

Wednesday:  The day of the big snow storm turned out to be just cold, wet rain.  I headed out the door for 3 miles at a very slow pace.  Wow, fitness goes fast!

Thursday:  0.  I managed to lift weights in the morning before school.

Friday:  0.

Saturday:  4 with some members of the Track team.  Beautiful windy weather - 48 degrees.  Nice and easy run.  Felt good.

Sunday:  5.  Hinsdale roads.  I watched the NYC half then headed out the door.  I proceeded to fall in my driveway on the way to my car.  I fell once on the run, and slipped twice with the threat of falling.  It had snowed a dusting around 6 this morning which hid all the ice.  Translation - this run sucked!

Weekly total:  12
YTD:  157.5

No comments:

Post a Comment