Pages


Jimmy

Monday, February 16, 2015

2/16 - 2/22 February Vacation

Last week I ran a total of 6.5 miles on two days.  I was busy working as the substitute VP for 2 days plus meetings and cold weather.  I didn't get out until Saturday.  Sunday we were getting hit with more snow and I only ran 1.5 miles.  Let's see if this can be a better week.

Monday 2/16:  3 miles.  It was -20+ windchill during my run.  Have no fear; I completely overdressed.  I was a sweaty mess by the end of this one.

Tuesday 2/17:  3 miles on HRT.  I wanted to go farther, but I just didn't have the mental fortitude today.  It was another cold day, 7 degrees, when I headed out.  I couldn't get into the run.  I'm sick of dressing like Nanook of the North every time I go for a run.  Tomorrow should be warmer.

Wednesday 2/18:  0.  Just didn't get it done today.  Gina headed out with her sister to enjoy a kid free day, and my window to run was early morning.  It was too darn cold for me.

Thursday 2/19:  0.  Meetings in the morning.  We did take the kids to the Keene Children's Museum which was pretty fun.

Friday 2/20:  4 to Walmart N Back.  3 degrees when I ran.  The sun was shining and I heard some robins.  It almost felt warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment