Pages


Jimmy

Monday, July 26, 2010

Week ending 7/25

Monday: 2 hours of hoops. Should have run or lifted. I have a crappy cold (in the summer?) and felt lazy.

Tuesday: run 5 miles in Friedsam. No energy today - crappy cold.

Wednesday: Lifted chest and back am.

Thursday: Drove to Rhody. Ate way too much of mom's home cooking(yum:) ). Could barely move around after.

Friday: Ran 3 miles in Burlingame. Caught 4 blues and a fluke in the am. First time I've ever caught a fluke from shore.

Saturday: Sailing, clamming, body surfing. Fun, but not really running or lifting.

Sunday: 3 miles beach running. Caught another bluefish. Spent 4 hours body surfing and getting sunburned. I got my RI fix.


Total running: 11 miles
Days lifting: 1

Last Week Miles: 20
Yearly Miles: 31


Rhode Island was fun. It was great seeing family, celebrating my mother's bday, and enjoying the ocean. Now time to get back after it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job crossin' eyes, Glenn!!! Next time you're down in Rhody I want in..

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the blues were small 1-3 pound harbor blues. I fished at the kitchen on Naps. The fluke was almost a keeper. Next time I'll definitely give you a call.

    ReplyDelete