Pages


Jimmy

Monday, August 2, 2010

Week ending 8/1

Monday: Drove back from Rhody. Lifted chest and back. 2 hours of hoops.

Tuesday: 3 miles on roads pm. Roads shuck. Played whiffle at Greg's. Jacked 3 hr's (batting practice). I couldn't do this a few weeks ago. I'm able to swing harder without any pain.

Wednesday: 8 miles am.

Thursday: Lifted shoulders and legs. Played 2 hours of hoops. Also hit a couple more hr's in whiffle.

Friday: 4 miles pm. Beautiful weather. Too bad my stomach was bothering me. Hit two grand slams in whiffle against Greg (I gave up a couple too.). I won 12-10.

Saturday: 6 miles in Pisgah am. Beautiful, 60 degrees. Lifted arms.

Sunday: Zero.


Total running: 21 miles
Days lifting: 3

Last Week Miles: 11
Yearly Miles: 52


Good week. I was pretty active everyday except for Sunday. I can live with that. It was nice to have low humidity weather all week. Gina and I rented a new house which we cleaned and worked on Sat. and Sun. This is our last week before the wedding. Crunch time!

3 comments:

  1. Nice comeback GBP! I'm especially interested in the home run derby results. I might have to flex my muscles when I'm up there for your wedding. Let me know if I should bring the big bat....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No big bat! That thing will tear every muscle in my body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the wedding was awesome...core work will make the marriage great!

    ReplyDelete