Pages


Jimmy

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Red bellied snakes and yellow rumped warblers







I ran 4 miles today, lifted, and did some raking in the yard.  I saw a nice male yellow-rumped warbler and found a red-bellied snake while raking.  I also saw a couple black and white warblers and a garter snake, but those are less exciting than the others.  I felt out of shape on the run, but it was a beautiful morning.  Yesterday, I hosted a Fun Run for the community health fair.  I ended up running the 2.3.  I couldn't believe how slow I was, but I was happy that I cracked the lethargy seal.  Track is keeping me busy.  I've been running about twice a week for the last 3 weeks.  During April vacation I took kids camping in Shenandoah National Park.  We had a good time.  That's all for updates.  Hope everyone is enjoying spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment