Pages


Jimmy

Monday, January 20, 2014

1/13 - 1/19 Trading miles for smiles

1/13-1/15 - Goose egg.

1/16 - 1 mile before school w/ Jimmy.  I had to referee two games in the evening.  I managed to lift before the games - upper x3.

1/17 - off.  Doctor's appointment after school.  No time to run.

1/18 - 4 miles in Pisgah w/Jimmy.  Have a cold.

1/19 - off.  My cold is worse.  Didn't feel like running.

This was a dismal week for running, but a good week for being a dad.  I'm figuring out that it is going to be really lucky if I can get out in the early am before school.  Usually, I'm with the babies from 4 am until I leave.  I don't have much energy at 7:30 pm when they are back down for sleep at night.  I'll have to figure it out.  Here's a couple shots of Emma smiling after her bath on Sunday and one of Brady hanging out.




2014 YTD:  44.5

1 comment:

  1. Smiles instead of miles. I love it! Can't wait to see the babies again soon.

    ReplyDelete