Pages


Jimmy

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1/20 - 1/26

Monday:  4 miles w/Jimmy.  I parked at Bear Mtn and ran the famed Gulf Rds of Hinsdale and Chesterfield which are closed to traffic for the winter.  Nice day.

Tuesday:  0.

Wednesday:  3 miles w/Jimmy on HRT.  Gina let me sneak off for an afternoon run.  Beautiful conditions for running - sunny, cold, and good footing.

Thursday:  0.  Refereed two games.  I was able to lift upper x 2 beforehand.  Back is a little tight.

Friday:  4 w/Jimmy on HRT.  Felt good to hit the trails today after school.  Grateful to get out in the sunshine.  My back is a little tight.

Saturday:  6 at the Dublin Winter Chiller.  3.5 mile race in 27:xx.  I will update once the results are up.  Brutal weather 15 degrees with 30mph gusts, and a brutal course.  A lot of huge climbs.  Fun day with two current athletes and Danny, my former athlete, who is getting ready to head off for the Marines in a couple months.

Sunday:  5 w/Jimmy on HRT.  Wow!  I underdressed and my legs felt heavy from yesterday.  The wind was blasting off the river from WNW.  Thankfully the sun was shining!

Weekly Total:  22

2014 YTD:  66.5

No comments:

Post a Comment