Pages


Jimmy

Saturday, February 1, 2014

1/27 - 2/2

Monday - Wednesday:  0.

Thursday:  1.5 w/Jimmy after the babies went to sleep for the night.  This is probably going to be the best time for me to run, but I usually have about an hour left in the tank before I go to bed myself.  I'll have to adjust.

Friday:  4 w/Jimmy on Oxbow Rd.  Really slow pace.  I've lost a ton of fitness since early January.

Saturday:  6 w/Jimmy.  Broadbrook Rd in Pisgah.  Jimmy chased a big deer (antlerless buck?) and it crossed the trail about 10 yards in front of me.  The trails were in nice shape for running - not enough snow for snowmobiles but not too icy.

Sunday:  3.5 w/Jimmy on HRT.  Nice warm day.  I overdressed, felt slow, and was generally unmotivated today.  Beautiful day otherwise.  I wish the Superbowl was this afternoon.  I doubt I'll make it to halftime.

Weekly total:  15

Dismal week.

2014 YTD:  81

No comments:

Post a Comment