Pages


Jimmy

Monday, September 6, 2010

weekending 9/5

Monday: Lifted upper body x2. Felt great! School begins tomorrow!

Tuesday: 1.5 with team + core. First day of school and I'm whipped; the heat can't help. Tomorrow, I need a real run.

Wednesday: Still brutally hot. 2 mile run at night. Pushed hard for the first mile, easy second. core with team.

Thursday: Practice was cancelled due to the brutal heat- I agreed with this decision. Ended up running 9 miles with Ferenc and Greg + girls in Pisgah. I purposely backed off on the uphills because of the heat.

Friday: First meet at Fall Mtn. Watching my team got me fired up! Go Pacers!

Saturday: 8 miles in Hinsdale/Winchester. Some of this was on the rail trail, most of it was on the roads. Roads shuck! 3.5 mile run + 1 mile hike with Jimmy! It's nice to have a new member of the family.

Sunday: 1 mile hike with Gina and Jimmy early am. 7 mile run Southwoods trail with Jimmy + 3 short hill sprints. Legs are tired!

Total running: 31
Days lifting:1

Last Week Miles: 17.5
Yearly Miles: 144

Best week since the comeback has begun. Need to get to the gym and lift!

No comments:

Post a Comment