Pages


Jimmy

Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekending 9/26

Monday: Short walk with Jimmy in am. Legs are good and sore. Felt exhausted today. I have a cold.

Tuesday: Am walk w/Jimmy. Had a meet at Monadnock. Girls team won! Got home too late to run.

Wednesday: Am walk. 5 miles smooth and fast on the way back w/Greg and the wolves in Pisgah.

Thursday: Am walk. 2 miles with team at practice. I was going to run but I fell asleep at like 6:30. I think my cold and built up fatigue got to me.

Friday: 3 miles with team + 3 miles w/Jimmy in Pisgah. Muggy weather.

Saturday: 8 in am with Greg and wolves, N. Ponds, Baker, Hubbard. Pm 1 mile + 5 hill sprints in Friedsam with Jimmy.

Sunday: 3 in am w/Jimmy. Lifted upper body x2. 1 mile run at night with Jimmy.

Total running: 26
Days lifting:1

Last Week Miles: 35
Yearly Miles: 228

This was a decent recovery week. I finally got in the gym on Sunday to lift. I would like to get over 30 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment