Pages


Jimmy

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week of Oct. 11-17th

Monday: Walk in Friedsam with Jimmy. 5 sprints.

Tuesday: 3 miles on Derryfield course during XC meet. Boys team was 4th out of 12 schools.

Wednesday: 4 miles. Ran hard up Hubbard w/Jimmy. Great weather for a run! Feeling fit!

Thursday: 3 miles w/team. 2 mile hike w/Jimmy and Griffin. 1.5 mile walk w/Greg and the wolves at night.

Friday: 3 miles w/team. Dreary and bleak today.

Saturday: 2 miles at the Hillsboro Invite. Didn't get a good run on my own today.

Sunday: 8 miles in Pisgah w/Jimmy and Griffin. Beautiful day for a run.

Total running: 23
Days lifting:0

Last Week Miles: 21
Yearly Miles: 294

I'll take it. I'm feeling a lot better than last week. I'll try to lift next week and 30+ next week too. Feeling way faster than a month or two ago. I'm rolling on most of my runs. I've got a local trail race on Halloween. Should be good prep for Lil' Rhody.

7 comments:

  1. Good comeback (#34?) this week! Glad you're feeling better. I have this feeling that you are going to smoke me at Lil' Rhody....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you've forgotten the waxing you gave me at Pisgah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonny, you certainly put in the training to kick his butt, but I've learned to never count out M.C. Glenn! It should be a good battle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenny, which race are you doing on halloween- the 7mi or 5K? I think I want to do the 7 miler - I'll feel better knowing someone might notice if I didn't show up at the end after awhile!

    ReplyDelete