Pages


Jimmy

Monday, October 25, 2010

week of Oct. 18th-24th

Monday: 0

Tuesday: Class S meet in Newmarket. 2 miles on the race course. Both teams were 6th place.

Wednesday: 1 mile in Friedsam with dogs. Too busy to run farther.

Thursday: 0 run. 1 mile hike w/ Gina and Jimmy. Beautiful night for a hike. 2 hill sprints for fun. Feeling great, but boy do I need a run!

Friday: 2 mile run before dinner in Keene. Man I felt good, and man I need to get a REAL run in. Probably won't happen tomorrow since I'm going to be on Monadnock all day.

Saturday: 0 run. Spent most of the day exploring the trails of Mt. Monadnock with my class. Great day, cold weather and decent visibility -- we could see Boston.

Sunday: 10 w/ Jimmy. Beals-Nash-4H-Swoods-Beals. Sweet run. That's the longest I've gone since the Pisgah race. Feeling a little zonked...

Total running: 15
Days lifting:0

Last Week Miles: 23
Yearly Miles: 309

Busy week = wimpy miles.

1 comment: