Pages


Jimmy

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dec. 13th-19th

Monday: 0. First game at Monadnock. Lost by 18.

Tuesday: Lifted upper x 2

Wednesday: 0. Game at Mascenic. Won by 3. Feeling real good about tonight's win! Body feels great. Lift tomorrow! I won't be running until the weekend. HK

Thursday: Lifted upper x3.

Friday: I was at school from 6am to 8:30pm. I stayed for practice, watched the girls' varsity game, and assisted the varsity boys to a win! It was great seeing my former jv athletes kick butt at the varsity level. Go Pacers!

Saturday: 3 miles of hiking w/ Jimmy. Great day to be outside with my wolf.

Sunday: Hike up Bear Mtn w/ Jimmy. Lifted upper x 3.

Total running:
Days lifting: 3

Last Week Miles: 0
Yearly Miles: 455

Zero miles again, but 3 days lifting and I'm feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment