Pages


Jimmy

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week of Nov. 29th - Dec. 4th.

Monday: 2 miles in Friedsam with Jimmy.

Tuesday: 2 miles in Friedsam with Jimmy. Feeling a little less pain. Lifted upper x2.

Wednesday: 0. Lower leg routine. Each day I feel a wee bit better.

Thursday: 3 miles w/ Jimmy in Friedsam. Lifted upper x2.

Friday: 0 running. Walked w/ Gina and Jimmy in Friedsam. Lifted upper x 2.

Saturday: 4 in Pisgah w/Jimmy. The lifting is starting to help.

Sunday: 4 Bear Mtn. w/ Jimmy. Nice view of Daniels Mt., Wantastiquet, and snow capped Stratton.

Total running: 15
Days lifting: 3

Last Week Miles: 20
Yearly Miles: 455


Well my mileage is pathetic, but my back seems to be turning the corner. I'm genuinely feeling way less pain (as of Sunday pm). What's the secret? It's got to be the lifting. I need to keep it up. It should be easy to do since all those days were at the dinky little school gym.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, good to hear your back is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James! I'm almost ready to try a run with you again. Give me one more week of progress...

    ReplyDelete