Pages


Jimmy

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekending 6/12

Monday: 2.5 in Friedsam w/Jimmy. Nice night for a run.

Tuesday: 7 in Pisgah w/ Jimmy. Swam in Fullam. Lifted 1 set upper. I'm pretty sore-- wakeboarding?

Wednesday: 0. Shut my eyes at 6:45 pm to rest before my run. I woke up at 4 the next morning! Whoops.

Thursday: 0. Awards Night.

Friday: 0. B-ball am. I'm really racking up the zeroes. Retirement party.

Saturday: 8 w/Jimmy in Pisgah. Kilburn Loop. Nice rainy morning. 7.5 pm w/ Jenny & Greg + wolves. Tough run. Jenny cranked, and I hung on. Big double!

Sunday: 2 miles on rd w/Jimmy at night.

Total running: 27
Days lifting: 1

Last Week Miles: 20
2010 Yearly Miles: 460
2011 Yearly Miles: 207

Good week for me. Feeling pretty decent out there. I need to lift more and catch stripers like KG. Hopefully we'll get 'em on the 1st!

2 comments:

  1. Those stripers taste so good. Catch 'em and eat 'em.

    Wow! Huge double over the weekend. Nice.

    ReplyDelete