Pages


Jimmy

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekending 6/19

Monday: 0. Academic Awards Night. Would have been a great night for a run. My schedule didn't allow it.

Tuesday: 0. Feeling lazy. Basically I realized school is almost over and I acted accordingly.

Wednesday: 3 in Pisgah w/ Jimmy. Nice night for a run. Felt like I hadn't run in weeks!

Thursday: 3 in Friedsam w/Jimmy. This one felt a little better even though I went fishing and swimming (+ chromium) before hand.

Friday: 0. Lazy

Saturday: 0. Sick.

Sunday: 7 am w/Jimmy and Griffin in Pisgah. Mini vistas loop. Yesterday took a lot out of me. Felt sluggish and slow.

Total running: 13
Days lifting:

Last Week Miles: 27
2010 Yearly Miles: 460
2011 Yearly Miles: 220

Not a great week. I was lazy which came back to bite me when I got sick on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment