Pages


Jimmy

Saturday, March 16, 2013

3/11 - 3/17/2013


Monday:  0.  Lazy.

Tuesday:  0.  see above.  Lifted at night upperx2.

Wednesday 3 miles w/Jimmy on rail trail.  Feel stiff and slow.  What should I expect with the little amount of activity I've been getting?

Thursday:   0.

Friday:  0.  This is shaping up to be a pathetic week.

Saturday:  3.  Roads w/ Jimmy.  Very easy pace.  Lifted upperx3 in afternoon.  

Sunday:  4.5 w/Jimmy and Griffin on RT.  Started very conservatively then I pushed it home.  Another weak week.  Injuring my achilles threw off my groove.  I'm just getting it back.  My lifting has suffered a little too.  I was pleased to hit sets of 180 on the bench machine and to get 200 on Saturday.  Monday track starts.  I would like to get in the 20's for mileage next week.          

Weekly total:  10.5
Days lifting:  2

Last week:  7.5
2013 YTD:  122.5

No comments:

Post a Comment