Pages


Jimmy

Monday, September 23, 2013

9/23 - 9/29

Monday:  7 miles w/team.  Great run despite my cold.  Good way to start this week.

Tuesday:  3 miles w/team.  Felt a little sluggish today.

Wednesday:  0.  Bolted out of practice to meet Gina at the hospital.  She was having contractions about 4 minutes apart.  The doc said it was too early and gave her a shot that calmed things down.  She's at 31 weeks.  Hopefully the babies will wait at least 4 weeks.

Thursday:  4 mile Depot Rd w/team + 1 mile w/Jimmy on Oxbow Rd.  I hammered the mile w/Jimmy. Feeling good.

Friday:  1 at school.

Saturday:   3 at Manchester Invite.  Saw Coach Hab.  The team had some good performances.

Sunday:  1.5 on roads w/Jimmy.  I should have run farther but I was dragging Jimmy plus I wanted to go cheer on Greg in the marathon.  Fun watching him - good job ace.

Weekly Total:  20.5
Fall total:  135.5
YTD:  643.5

No comments:

Post a Comment