Pages


Jimmy

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekending 2/13

Monday: 0. Played hoops with the team

Tuesday: 0. Lifted upperx3. Hiked in Friedsamw/Jimmy. Wind is really whipping!

Wednesday: 0. We had a home game-we lost. I also had to give a presentation to the entire high school and middle school faculty which I think was a win. ;)

Thursday: 0. Ran laps with the team and shot around. Walked Jimmy in Friedsam. This is going to be a tough week to train. I've got another game tomorrow and I'm hiking all day Saturday with a class in Pisgah. The key is I'm still active.

Friday: Lifted upper2x3. Had a game tonight. We won! It was particularly satisfying since we lost earlier to this team by 30.

Saturday: 4 mile snowshoe in Pisgah w/ class. What a great day! Trail blazing and kids being kids. We had a lot of fun. I felt like Pard a few times out there when I had to remind the kids about their woods' voices! It took me back in time.

Sunday: 3 mile run w/ Jimmy in Friedsam. Lifted upper x2. Benched 230 once on the machine. Feeling good!
Total running: 3
Days lifting: 3

Last Week Miles: 9
2010 Yearly Miles: 460
2011 Yearly Miles: 37

Wow the weeks are flying by. I had 1 run this week and 3 days lifting. I can't wait for vacation, so I can actually (nick cash) run some mileage. Bball is ending soon which should free up more time to run. I hope that little groundhog was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment