Pages


Jimmy

Monday, February 21, 2011

Week ending 2/20

Monday: 0. We had an away game at Bratt. We lost by 6 which is a heck of a lot better than the 20 we lost by the first time we played them. Tomorrow I'm canceling practice so I can lift and run (and let my sick and beat up team rest).

Tuesday: 2 mile run w/ Jimmy in Friedsam. Lifted upper x2. Benched for max with some of my students. Got 230, but couldn't get 240.

Wednesday: Meetings after work. 0. Played hoops with the team at practice.

Thursday: 3 mile run w/Jimmy, Beals Knob. Lifted upper x2. Played 1 on 1 and 2 v 2 at practice.

Friday: 4 w/ Greg and wolves, Beals Knob.

Saturday: 1 mile run/post hole shuffle in Friedsam w/ Jimmy. I tried to run without my snowshoes; it was a bad idea! Windy weather.

Sunday: 3 mile s.s. run w/ Jimmy in Friedsam. Felt good. The conditions were fast, so I cranked. Lifted upperx2. Played a little 3 on 3. Fun day.

Total running: 13
Days lifting: 3

Last Week Miles: 3
2010 Yearly Miles: 460
2011 Yearly Miles: 50

Better week. Full vacation next week. I should be able to run at least 5 times. I need to still lift 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment