Pages


Jimmy

Monday, July 25, 2011

weekending 7/24

Monday: 0. Lifted upper x 2.
Tuesday: 0.

Wednesday: Lifted upper x2. Played hoops in the pm.

Thursday: 1 mile in Friedsam w/Jimmy. I didn't get going early enough before summer school. HOT

Friday: am: 4 in Kilburn w/Jimmy. Wow, I ran at 7:30 and it was already miserably hot and humid.

noon: Lifted upper x 3.

Saturday: am: 3 miles in Friedsam. pm drove down to CT for Tyson's stag party.

Sunday: Drove back from CT in am.

pm: Should have run. The weather was cooler and beautiful for running, but I went fishing w/Joel on Highland Lake instead. Fun day.

Total running: 8
Days lifting: 3

Last Week Miles: 30
2010 Yearly Miles: 460
2011 Yearly Miles: 363
300 mile club total (ends 8/14): 183

This was an impressive week of lethargy. At least I lifted 3 times. The heat was a killer for my motivation. Next week back after it!

No comments:

Post a Comment