Pages


Jimmy

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1/7 - 1/13/2013


Monday:   0.  I worked the books for the jv and varsity boys' basketball game.  I'm getting a cold.

Tuesday 3 miles w/Jimmy on Rail Trail.  Cold is a sh*t eater.  I'm glad I got out.  My back was pretty tight.

Wednesday:  Sh*t eater and chores 1, running zero.

Thursday:  2 miles w/Jimmy on Rail Trail.  I didn't have time for much more.  Felt decent.  My cold is still going full force.  I need to lift!

Friday:  0.

Saturday:  3 w/ Jimmy RT.  Good pace.  Cold still lingering.  Lifted upperx2.  Foam rolled back at night which has been quite tight.  Fun dinner with Mom, Pard, Jenny, and Greg for an early bday celebration for Gina.

Sunday:  4 w/Cody and Jimmy Reservoir Rd.  Cody and I had scheduled an epic long run, but I'm still recovering from my cold and he sounded like he has walking pneumonia.  We made it a short one.  Pretty low mileage week, but I'm happy I was able to get out there 4 times despite my cold.

Weekly Total:  12
Days lifting:  1

Last week:  21.5
2013 ytd:  29.5

No comments:

Post a Comment