Pages


Jimmy

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2/4 - 2/10/2013

Monday:  0.  I'm still resting the achilles + a little tired from the late night watching the Superbowl.

Tuesday:  0.  I ran for 3 minutes, but my achilles just wasn't ready.  It's not terrible, but I would rather take a few days off (4 so far) rather than need 6 weeks off.  I saw 3 ruffed grouse sitting on the ground at the end of my driveway.  Maybe they were getting gravel from my driveway?  I've heard they do this to aid digestion.  I lifted in the pm and had to score the boys' games.

Wednesday:  0.  I made it another 3 minutes today on the RT.  My achilles didn't bother me at all today in school.  Stairs weren't an issue, but I felt it on my run.  More rest and maybe some new shoes will fix it.

Thursday:  2 w/Jimmy RT.  I wore my old shoes on this one.  I could feel a little twinge today.  I'm happy to get anything over 3 minutes today.

Friday:  1 mile at Kilburn w/Jimmy.  I turned back because of my achilles.  I wish it felt like the achilles in the above clip instead of the one in the below clip.  I'm going to take a few more days off and buy new shoes.  I lifted upperx3 in the am.  No school today because of the impending blizzard.



Saturday:  0.  Shoveled all day.

Sunday:  0.  Lifted upper x 3 in am.  Walked Jimmy on the RT.  Nice sunny day.  Temps were in the low 20's when I went for my walk.

Weekly total:  3
Days lifting: 3

Last week:   9
2013 YTD:  83

No comments:

Post a Comment