Pages


Jimmy

Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer Week 4

7/7 - Monday:  4 in the evening Monument Rd out and back.  Humid run, but the afternoon thunderstorms had cooled things down a little.  I got bitten on the eyelid by some unidentified insect.  My eyelid is a little swollen tonight; we'll see how it looks tomorrow.  Maybe I can scare my students at summer school - which started today.

7/8 - Tuesday:  3 after dinner Charles Street Loop.  Dinner sat a little heavy, my back was a wee tight, and my eye is still swollen from yesterday.  In other words, I felt decent!  Good run.

7/9 - Wednesday:  4 after putting the babies to bed, Oxbow out and back.  I started out really slowly on this run.  I loosened up and hammered after the turn around.  Pretty tight still - still need to lift!

7/10 - Thursday:  0.  Beautiful night to run, but I decided to just bang out some pushups and save the legs for tomorrow's trail run at Kilburn.

7/11 - Friday:  6 up to Pisgah Ridge w/captains.  Nice morning for a run.  We saw Greg across the pond.  My athletes were impressed with our loon call communication.

7/12 - Saturday:  6 at Kilburn at dusk.  Nice evening for a run.  I thought I was destined for a zero today after a day of gluttony at Kimbell Farms in Jaffrey with the family, but I rallied.  Felt good to get out there despite the acid reflux from the lobster roll and ice cream.

7/13 - Sunday:  0.  Busy day.

Weekly Total - 23


No comments:

Post a Comment