Pages


Jimmy

Monday, December 10, 2012

12/10 - 12/16/2012

Monday:  Donned the headlamp for an easy 20 minute run on the Hdale Rail Trail w/Jimmy.  My calves are pretty sore.  I felt good despite the soreness.  Last night I ordered some new gear on Running Warehouse.  I can't wait for the early Xmas presents to myself.  2.5 miles.  Later at night, Gina and I watched the lady Pacers win against rival Monadnock in a close home game.  Fun Day.

Tuesday:  0.  Took a nap after school because I stayed up too late last night.  After I woke up, we went out to eat.  My calves can use the rest.



Wednesday:  1 in early am w/Jimmy on Oxbow Rd.  I had time for a ten minute run this morning, so I went for it.  Nice crisp 23 degrees.
pm = 0.  I was the book keeper for the girls' jv and varsity game tonight.  They both won.


Thursday:  3 at night w/Jimmy on Hdale Rail Trail.  Felt decent.  New tights felt warm enough at 30 degrees.  I don't know if they'll work in much colder weather.


Friday:  Shot hoops and lifted upper x 2 in the early am.  Feeling good.  PM:  I went to an Xmas party/celebration for our former vice principal who is now the principal of the elementary school.


Saturday:  3.5 miles at BU Mini Meet.  1 mile race in 6:32.  Fun day.  I'm pretty darn slow, but I'm still moving!


Sunday:  4 at Kilburn w/Jimmy.  I felt sluggish and unmotivated today.  It could be the race yesterday, or it could be the mountain of grading I have to do.  Happy Sunday.

Weekly Total:  14
Days lifting:  1
Last week:  19

No comments:

Post a Comment