Pages


Jimmy

Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1st - 7th

Monday 12/1:  5 w/ 2 athletes on HRT.  Didn't feel great today, but I endured.  It was a nice day for running.

Tuesday 12/2:  5 solo on 119.  I didn't think that I would get to run today, but our meeting ended early and I hustled out the door.  Felt decent.  Right foot a little tender.

Wednesday 12/3:  5 w/athletes around downtown.  3 mile warm-up.  4x200 and 1x400.  I was supposed to do 2x400, but the digestive tract wasn't cooperating.  R pace 46 and 98.

Thursday 12/4:  3 - Charles St lollipop.  I was able to sneak out the door and save the zero.

Friday 12/5:  7.5 around town and out Plain Rd progression run.  I started slow and was really flying the last two miles.  Feel good.

Saturday 12/6:  0.  I was hoping to get 4 or 5 miles today, but the time to get out the door never materialized.  My body is a little beat up from yesterday, so the rest will probably be beneficial.

Sunday 12/7:  7.  Ran 4 w/3 athletes then I added on 3 more around town.  Cold and windy day.  Felt fine.


Weekly total:  32.5

Good week.  I was hoping to be closer to 40, but I'll take it.  I'm racing a 5k next weekend.  It will be interesting to see where I'm at fitness wise.

2 comments:

  1. When you coming down for some fishing in Rhody?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question! Hopefully we can get out on the SS Muddy this summer!

    ReplyDelete